Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Disney Q&A: Which Disney Park Should I Go To?

I was reading about the latest WDW information, when I saw someone ask this questions. I figured it was a situation lots of other people where in so I decided to make a blog post about it. The question read something similar to this

"I am only going to be in Disney for two full days and I am wondering what parks I should go visit, and which ones to skip out on?"

The parks you go to in WDW are very particular to your family, buts lets just say that you have never been to any parks before. I would recommend Magic Kingdom first, I think it really sets the Disney vibe.

The second park is a toss up between Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios or MGM to all of those who have been Disney Fans for awhile depending on the age of your party. If your going with young children I would say Animal Kingdom is not to miss, the safari ride is amazing and really makes your feel as if your in South Africa. Hollywood Studios has great shows and rides that are great if you are more focused on rides for teen and adults. Now I know lots of people love Epcot but personally its not my favorite park. If you are going with an older party this might be the park to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment