Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where to get the cheapest hotel in Disney

Hotels on Disney Property can be quite expensive and it can be very hard to get a good deal on them. There are a few options I would recommend if you are looking to save money on your hotel.

Disney Value resorts are the cheapest hotels that Disney offers, keep in mind that these are just glorified motels so they are not the nicest. I have stayed at The All Stars Resort and it was not a bad experience at all. If your family is only in the room to sleep and shower these resorts work just fine.

Personally I always book my room from Hotel Combined, if you do not care which Disney hotel you stay at this would be the best option. Usually they have both the Dolphin and Swan, as well as a few of the nicer resorts. After staying at the deluxe resorts I find it a little harder to go back to the value ones.

The most affordable option would be to stay off property. I have never done this but I know there are hotels close by that offer transportation to and from the parks. If you're not planning on using the dinning plan and don't feel that you will be missing any of the Disney experience staying off property this would be the way to go.

Some travel agencies say they specialize in Disney vacation discounts. The only site I have used is Destination Florida, so I will include there link as well.

Get a quote on a Universal Orlando Vacation Package

2 comments:

  1. Your = possessive pronoun. Example. Go pick up your shoes!

    You're = contraction of the phrase 'you are.' Example. You're going to trip if you don't pick up your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will be sure to fix that in my post.

    ReplyDelete